Tuesday, January 18, 2005

the Bremer dinar, part III, or the three G's my ass!

from PortalIraq
testimonials from satisfied dinar trading customers....
...........Dear Chris, I would like to thank you for the expediate service.There are so many people selling Dinars nowadays that it is hard to find which person to trust.You have proven to be excellent and I w"Michael, Texas, USA (Order PI#56888)

............."I am very pleased with the service I received from Chris. I reived accurate, up-to-date information on my purchase, and the Dinars were delivered as promised. The customer service was excellent; therefore, I plan to recommend Chris to my friends and business associates. Russ "Russell, KY, U.S.A. (Order PI#352: 1 Million Dinar)

..........."40 new crisp 25000 bills arrived today - 3 business days after wiring the payment."Kenneth, FL, United States (Order PI#465: 1 Million Dinar)

and the very strange freeps at fatwallet.com, discuss the merits and shortcomings of their bremer dinar investments.

And
* a bit more on why the Iraqi people will vote on Jan 30, no matter how many are killed, before then.
Seems there an AWFUL lot of people who have sunk lots and lots of money into buying up the new dinar. They're just waiting for the payoff. And that money will not pay off, until the country is stabilized. And the elections are key. Fatwallet types have been waiting quite awhile to cash in.
christians, money, blood, death, destruction, lying, stolen elections..........mmm--I wonder how many in the media have a dinar stash? how many churches do? how mannny "weak' Democratic senators, congressmen, governors?? the three G's my ass!!! it was all about the dinar.

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. Abraham Lincoln


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home