Sunday, January 16, 2005

To: Pat, Jerry, et al

This is Jesus' Mom, the Goddess.

I want you to stop playing with my child as of today. He is only a few thousand years old, and has no concept of the consequences of his actions on the adult spiritual world.

I have been indulgent of Jesus and his little brother, Allah, long enough. They are no longer allowed to play with you, those nasty violent christian children, and that little Allah wannabe bad ass crew.
I am a non violent, tree-hugging, peace loving mother. I tried to instill those values in my boys. You neighborhood kids have been a bad influence. Especially that pope.

I did not want to interfere with their choice of creed or playmates these past few years, as I wanted the boys to mature, to learn and grow from their choices and actions. I see now, that that was a poor parenting decision, on my part. They have run amok. And with your help, they have gotten the slower children to pull hideous pranks.

From now on, if the other neighborhood children want to play with the boys' toys, they must come to my home, to do so. Jesus and Allah are grounded. And you are not welcome here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!

Thanks Mom. I was wondering when you'd get around to this.

Much Love,

Zeus (your other son, remember me?)

PS, have you seen Hera? She's been missing from Olympus for at least a thousand years.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Medbh said...

yes, dear I remember you. have you recovered from that little axe incident yet? Do pl. try to put a hold on popping any more daughters from your handsome head. I have enough worries w/ your younger brothers.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home