Wednesday, February 16, 2005

AAAAAHH BLOGGER IS ALIVE! FINALLY!

Blogger has been down since last Friday. They changed the set up of their comments section, and knocked numerous people off of blogger while doing that, how you ask? Who knows? This little episode has made Medbh quite leery of blogger, though, so she has been reviewing other blog hosts, and found a few who not only appear much more stable than blogger, but easier on the eye. I will be changing up the blogs in about a month.
So, sorry that I haven't posted, but blogger bugged, and I wasn't able to!

5 Comments:

Blogger PeterofLoneTree said...

Thought I'd reply to you here. You gave no email address. Use any and all of whatever I compose. And remind your readers occasionally of www.congress.org, a quick and easy way to raise hell with their congresspeople.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

It's good to have you back. I was getting worried!

:-)

4:56 PM  
Blogger seavu7 said...

Medbh ~ Please give us a way to get in touch with you!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Medbh said...

Why thank you Matt, it is good to be back, although I am now off on a journey to Central America for three weeks. Blogger really cramped my posting plans. I will have to check out internet cafes down in that area. Take care!

Seavu, I am part of the Dept of Peace group in SJ. My email here is medbh8@comcast.net. There is a link in the left side bar, in the top portion of the blog page. I am going to try and make it to your meeting when I come back. I am also going to try and make it to DC or to NC, for the 3/19 protest actions. Hope to see you soon!
medbh

9:10 AM  
Blogger Medbh said...

Why thank you Matt, it is good to be back, although I am now off on a journey to Central America for three weeks. Blogger really cramped my posting plans. I will have to check out internet cafes down in that area. Take care!

Seavu, I am part of the Dept of Peace group in SJ. My email here is medbh8@comcast.net. There is a link in the left side bar, in the top portion of the blog page. I am going to try and make it to your meeting when I come back. I am also going to try and make it to DC or to NC, for the 3/19 protest actions. Hope to see you soon!
medbh

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home