Thursday, April 21, 2005

THIS is a really bad sign...

America Blog has reported that the Microsoft Corporation has bowed to right wing pressure and is pulling their support for Washington State's Gay Rights Bill. PLEASE go there and send an email to all of the Microsoft contacts listed on the site. We only have until Friday to stop this.

Microsoft is caving??? THAT is not a good sign. Uncertain what to say in your email? I already emailed all of the listed contacts. I posted my letter on medbhletters. Go copy and paste.

First, they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew, so I did nothing....
I view this action of Microsoft's as a very negative one for America and for our freedom. How could they possibly intimidate that company? I hope Blogger works on Linux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home