Friday, April 29, 2005

Uhoh, sometimes Medbh get ssnarky....

So, it is a Friday nite, and I have several items to accomplish before riding the PEACE train to NYC this Sunday.
But--I have been down with a godzilla type flu for 3 weeks, but I still have to go to work, flu/cold thing irregardless, and spend my days helping people make their way through the freakin maze that is Medicaid. SO, tonite, while trying to catch up on what is going on in the political world--I tried to watch the Bush bunk last nite--but he is such an idiot, the first time he flashed his teeth and said something stupid, I clicked off...
anyway, I decided to catch up on the political news first with Bartcop, and found my way to this link--the Christian exodus to South Carolina....
Yup, by Jeezus, this prayerful fellow is trying to get an exodus together of all the xians. Although, after reading his blog, I think it would be a bit more correct to say--all of the southern Lincoln hating because he freed the slaves, xians, are moving to SC.
Soooo, I wrote this in his comments section:

Please, please, please--GO to SC!! Go there, stay there, procreate via fornication there, and STAY THERE.I will offer prayers to the Goddess that every male like you goes there and stays there. Build a nice big wall around you and your followers while you are at it. Don't worry about the rest of the world--the rapture will find you, and the rest of humanity can then move forward in peace. medbh Homepage 04.29.05 - 10:28 pm #

1 Comments:

Blogger PaxRomano said...

Oh you snarky gal! But you were being ironic, they won't get it. They'll just put you down as another liberal, secular, east coaster.

I say we ship 'em all off to the desert (you know like they always used to do in the Bible) -- let's see how faithful they remain with out their cars and TVs and air conditioners.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home