Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The War Against America

"IF We Only Knew Then What I Know Now" by Willie E. Davis

EXCERPT
"I am an old man now. I don't know how long I will live to fight the "occupiers", but I will fight them until I die or I am killed.There are many resistance fighters like myself. With every American civilian the invaders kill, many more resistance fighters are created. The Chinese call us terrorists and insurgents, but the folks in our cities and towns call us heroes. Recently, their great leader landed on one of their aircraft carriers claimingthat his mission had been accomplished. We will show the world that the only thinghe has accomplished is drowning himself in a quagmire. The "occupiers" may never know the meaning of the word "Peace" ever again."

A MUST read for everyone--clipped from Blondsense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home