Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Did you read the memo?

You did? Good! Now, more necessary reading, from Blondsense, and then let's IMPEACH HIM!

A reading excerpt..
"Here’s some of Galloway’s arsenal in no particular order.

“100,000 are dead because of your policies,”

“This group of neocons is involved in the mother of all smokescreens,”

“I want to turn the tables on this neocon, pro-Israel, pro-war, Republican lynch mob.”

“I gave my heart and soul to stop you from committing the disaster that you did commit in invading Iraq. And I told the world that the case for war was a pack of lies”

"The real sanctions busters were your own companies, with the connivance of your own government."

"As a matter of fact I have met Saddam Hussein exactly the same number of times as Donald Rumsfeld met him. The difference is that Donald Rumsfeld met him to sell him guns and to give him maps the better to target those guns, I met him to try and bring an end to sanctions, suffering and war."

“You have nothing on me, senator, except my name on lists of names from Iraq - many of which have been drawn up after the installation of your puppet government in Iraq”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home