Wednesday, May 04, 2005

JLo glows---in the red white and blue

JLo for Pres??
well...sorry, but she caves too easily and transforms herself according to the man of her recent love plan, not according to her... Nope, we need a female with a bit harder edge.

Bush stepping to the K. Rove "I'm phat, and that's all that" beat truly has us every day Americans in enough deep crap, not to mention the rest of the world.
Sorry JLo, just try and rule MA, and leave the rest of alone. You megalomaniacs have caused us enough freakin problems....

I ain't saying, you ain't pretty, all I'm saying is I'm just not ready...

2 Comments:

Blogger PaxRomano said...

MEDBH for President on the Goddess Loves You Party!!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Medbh said...

I second that motion!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home