Monday, June 27, 2005

Stay with me......come on....stay with me, stay with me...


Sometimes, I just can't believe what comes out of the mouth of the "War President"
Bush asks US: stay with me on Iraq
As casualties and criticism mount, the President warns of more violence ahead and pleads for 'resolve and faith' ...........


General admits to "Secret Air War" in 2002......


MSNBC News Services
Updated: 3:43 p.m. ET June 27, 2005
MISHAHDA, Iraq - A U.S. Apache attack helicopter crashed Monday north of Baghdad, killing both pilots, after a witness said he saw the aircraft hit by a rocket that "destroyed it completely in the air."
Later Monday, a car bomb exploded between a movie house and Sunni Arab mosque in eastern Baghdad, killing at least four people and wounding 16, authorities said.

The Ever Changing Definition of "Mission" In Iraq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home