Friday, September 02, 2005

George Bush doesn't care about black people.....




George Bush doesn't care about black people. I am so glad that someone just said it. I am not from the South, and have never been to NO, but, looking at the first pics of the stranded people, I noticed so many African-Americans. And," George Bush doesn't care about black people" was kinda what I first thought. Well, actually, it was COMPLETELY what I thought, but i just "thoughted" it in stronger words.
He's going to let those people die. And, he did.
He wants that land for other reasons. --I haven't been called right on that one yet, but I can smell the initial stench.
He didn't respond right away, and blamed it on "looters" so that some GWB connected "clean-up " company would make billions on fixing the extended final mess. Why respond right away? Why evacuate people prior to? That shit costs money, and when what you really want is those peoples land, why rush about the rescuing????Why fix levies that could be the key to a few billion extra dollars in Halliburton's shareholder's pockets?


George Bush doesn't care about anyone BUT GWB.
America cares, though. We would even rescue him....Immediately....

pics from BAGNEWS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home