Thursday, September 01, 2005

Would you like to be interviewed?

My Interview via Tony
Here are the rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Here are Tony's questions for me:
5 Questions For My Medbh
You're given the chance to go to the moon for a full year. Everything will be provided for you and once there, you will never want for anything. The trip to the moon, however, is dreadfully risky. Do you go?

NO WAY! There is a trick in there somewhere. I don't want to go to a cold, dusty, moon with possible aliens lurking under the sand, waiting to bite my toes off, anyway. Could I go to Ireland, or to Beijing, or to Peru instead?

Summer, Spring, Winter or Fall?
Hot, muggy, steamy, sunny, fresh mussels and crabs with garlic and cold white wine, kayaking out into the bay channels, long walks on the beach, no coats, no slippery ice, summer. I love the summer.

You get to bring one television show from the past back on the air. What is it?
This is a hard one. There were so many good ones. Most of them are already on Nick at nite, though. I know, the Twilight Zone. It was creepy cool and mesmerizing.

Lavish, extravagant wedding or low-key and intimate?
Low key and intimate, whether it's my first, or my seventh. Only the color of the gown and the name of the groom would change, the wedding style would stay the same..

What instrument would you LOVE to learn to play like a virtuoso?
mmmmm, all of them. But I have to pick one, so...the flute
thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

yes, yes, crabs with garlic and a hint of crushed red pepper. Add some Old Bay seasoning and a little drawn butter tableside. Garnish with cold beer and a decent conversationalist and I am hunkered down for the night.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home