Thursday, October 27, 2005

Does all of your extra money wind up at the pump? Don't cry, somebody's very, very, happy...

I rarely drive as part of my job, anymore. I did travel the roads of South Jersey, as a social worker, for many years. I am now thankful that I did that when gas was only hovering around or under a dollar.
What my co-workers and I used to worry about back then was not the price of gas, but the incredible wear and tear on our cars.
Now, I worry about the price of gas, and I only have to travel once or twice a month.
What the heck is going on here??? I find myself continually saying--"ten dollars of regular, please" and then in a few days, my little good on gas car needs another drink of the foul stuff. That extra ten I always keep tucked away keeps getting untucked every days...

BUT HEY, SOMEBODY"S HAPPY, RIGHT?????
EXXON SURE IS!!

Exxon Mobil Posts Record Quarterly Profit
Conoco's profits rise 89%
and yet more at CLG

bastards

I can't believe that there are still people in America who still support George Bush and his administration.
maybe the French are right about us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zelda Parker said...

We may have a short memory in this country. Not too long ago Exxon was destroying the Alaskan environment and now they are destroying our wallets. That is one reason why I chose to take a position that keeps me in the office. Where will it all end?
Peace and love

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home