Friday, December 16, 2005

medbh has been very busy these past few weeks, actively working for PEACE, in addition to holding down the full time job, like so many other Americans, who have lots of diverse responsibilities.
I have been thinking lately, that I should probably dissolve this blog, as I truly do not like doing anything "halfway." I feel like I have not done justice to the blog for almost a month.

then, a friend sent something my way.

and, I decided that, as long as there are people dying and being maimed for corporate oil, well, I guess I could at the very least, keep putting out into the blogosphere, reasons to fight to end this horrendous war.

so, WHAT DOES 2,000 Look Like? LIKE THIS

do what you can to end this war, and to bring PEACE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home